We all love scrambled eggs. They are simple and quick to make and usually enjoyed by children. Undoubtedly, both for dinner and for a nutritious breakfast these are a great option.
But surprisingly not everyone knows how to cook scrambled eggs well. In this short article, we will teach you how to make scrambled eggs.
The secret to preparing rich and delicious scrambled eggs to perfection is based on the mixture and stirring. All you need is soft fire and patience to achieve the desired result.
Follow These Five Simple Steps To Make The Perfect Scrambled Eggs:
- Break the eggs in a medium bowl. Add one tablespoon milk. Cream of plain water can also be used if desired, as this will make the scrambled eggs out softer.
- Beat the mixture until it is combined perfectly. Do not add salt at this point, as this makes the eggs harder. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Melt a small piece of butter (you can also use oil or cooking spray). When the butter begins to bubble, add the eggs to the pan. Immediately reduce heat to medium-low. Season to taste and not move the pan. It is advisable to wait until the eggs begin to settle before stirring them.
- At this point, add the chopped herbs, grated cheese, chopped onions, mushrooms, chopped tomato, pepper, or any element of your choice. With a wooden spoon or spatula, stir the eggs starting from the edges toward the centre of the pan.
- Continue mixing and stirring gently in surrounding form, and observe the bottom of the pan, as the egg cooks. When the eggs are still moist but not entirely liquid, put them together in the centre of the pan. Turn off heat and leave the pan on the stovetop.
Also Check: How To Make Fried Oreos
- The eggs will continue cooking with the heat of the pan. Remove when no liquid egg remains visible. Ta Da! Your scrambled eggs are ready!
- You can accompany these scrambled eggs with fresh cut fruit, a small salad, whole wheat toast, and there you have a fully balanced and complete meal. Enjoy!