Take a shot at this! (Jello shots)
Are you one of those people who love partying? Or those who want a boozy weekend after a hectic work schedule? Make way because Jello shots are in the town!
These easy to make shots give you your needed dose of alcohol all the while masking the taste of it for those who have trouble with tingling their taste buds! Jello shots have the uniqueness of being made with any of your favorite liquor or cocktails! Jello shot recipes are paving their way here:
How To Make Jello Shots with liquor:
1. Start off by only boiling one cup of water.
2. Take your desired jello powder and pour it into a large bowl. Add the boiling water to it, and mix thoroughly.
3. Continue to stir until or unless you see that all the jello is dissolved.
4. Now it’s time to add half a cup of cold water, coupled with half a cup of your chosen liquor.
5. Once all done, pour this mixture halfway or perhaps three-quarters into 2ounce cup.
6. Let it set a little, and you’re all done!
To make the strong jello shots for a more funky party, you only need to reduce the amount of boiling water to half a cup with at least a 3-ounce pack of Jello. That’ll infuse the taste of jello into the alcohol, making the shots even sleazier!
How to make it interesting:
1. It is important to note that you can make these shots with vodka if you’re into it. Or tequila shots for some fun. Even with any cocktail of your choice!
2. Don’t use flavored jello if you want the liquor’s taste to stand out in the crowd.
3. If you’re making a cocktail jello shot you can add flavored jello to experiment with the flavor and produce a spark of tastes on the tongue.
4. If your jello is plain, it can portray a very bland look to your shots. Add a few drops of food coloring to brighten up the cups and the party too of course!
5. Go crazy with your shots! Add fruit before it sets, or maybe some candies. People love when they get little surprises!
6. Make layers of different flavored shots. This will get the game going and the party in full swing.
You can also check: How to Make French Toast
Don’t go overboard:
The excess of everything and anything is dangerous. Even water in too much amount can prove fatal, and this is liquor we’re dealing with.
The downside and danger of these shots are that you can never be sure of how much alcohol you’ve consumed. Make sure you know how much you have added and let your peeps know too, so everyone takes a shot according to their capacity to handle booze.
Long story short, these jello shots can be the biggest hit of your next pool party, but are you sure you can make a balance between the booze and the jelly? Try it to find out!
The Unique Caramel Apple Jello Shots
Caramel apples are a treat in themselves and if you turn them into jello shots it’s even more scrumptious.The zing of green apples coupled with a creamy caramel sauce is every party starter’s dream!
Mojito Jello Shots
White rum is not easy to take down, but convert it into jello shots and have a blast. Coupled with that, you can add limes to the flavor; also perhaps a bit of mint? It’ll be like lemonade, but boozy.
Cadbury Creme Eggs
That sounds so mouthwatering for any chocolate lover! While condensed milk can make this recipe pop, the chocolate will make these shots not only sweet but extremely sensual.
Lemon Meringue Jello Shots
The sourness of lemons coupled with a ting of vodka is just too good to be true. If you use citrus flavored vodka, you can skip the messiness and jump directly to the goodness.
Strawberry Shortcake Jello Shots
These strawberry shortcake jello shots will be sweet to the tongue and pleasing to the eye. Cream cheese melts on the tongue, and strawberries go straight to the heart!
Cucumber Mint Julep Jello Shots
Ah, looking for something revitalizing yet tangy. Say hello to cucumber shots!This will satisfy those on a healthy diet too you know; hey who said booze aint healthy?
White Chocolate Strawberry Shots
Feeling cheesy? Want a bit of romance that leads to…? Yes you got it! While white chocolate can totally set off the mood, the red strawberries are aphrodisiac as we speak. It’ll be one hell of a weekend party.
Birthday Cake Jello Shots
Birthdays are too much fun, but when you’re reaching late 20s why not have a little bit amusement to it. Who doesn’t love cake? And who can hate vodka? So why not get the best of both worlds.
Coconut Raspberry Mojito Jello Shooters
Coconut Raspberry Mojito Jello Shooters not only sound classy but they taste even better. If you have some elegant dishes, serve them up in these. Sassy style but party-ish too.
Lemon Meringue Jello Shots
Don’t buy a cake this time; try out these lemon shots and you’ll fall in love with them.
Rainbow Cake Jelly Shots
If you’re new to this, you can always add a rainbow to curb your guilty conscience ! Not everyone has the heart to hoard down rum on a working day, but these subtle yet cute shots will leave you wanting more.
Fruitcake Jelly Shots
Oh glam up the party with some fruity jello shots! Add dry fruit like hazelnuts, or fresh fruit like orange! A dose of rum and a dash of yum!
Peppermint Mocha Jello Shots
Main ingredients: 3 gelantinevelopes, water, peppermint creamer, sweetened condensed milk, Kahlua’s pepperpmint mocha, peppermint Scnapp’s, grated peppermint andes
Peppermints and mocha is a combination that wins not only parties, but hearts.
Watermelon Lime Jello Shots
Main ingredients: limes, red jello, water, cold vodka, mini chocolate chips
Watermelons are loved by everyone, and add a bit of vodka just to spice it up.