French toast is a delicious and easy to make dish which takes only five to ten minutes to get ready. The ingredients of French toast recipe are easy to available and almost present at every home. You can add and remove items according to your taste and the time you have for cooking.
How to make easy French toast is a very common question comes in your mind when you are hungry and want something immediately for the brunch. French toasts are the first choice of everyone for winter breakfast as well. Here we are going to discuss various ways of making French toasts.
Also Check: How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies Fast
How to Make Fried French Toast
Ingredients: 1 egg, 2 Tablespoon Milk, Bread 6 pieces, Butter, Cinnamon (depend on taste), Vanilla Powder
- Take butter in the pan and put it on the stove. Make sure the flame is medium as the high flame will burn the butter.
- Take another bowl and crack the egg in it. Add milk in the bowl and beat the mixture well.
- Add vanilla powder and cinnamon in the bowl and stir with a fork.
- Dip the bread pieces in the mixture and coat the mixture at the both sides of the slices.
- Hold the slices with forceps and place them in the pan.
- Fry the bread from the both sides and wait until it gets golden brown.
- Place the toast on the plate and serve with cream or syrup.
- Keep the flame medium.
- Use the non-stick pan and use spread butter or oil all over the pan to make it nonsticky.
- Don’t haste and wait the golden brown color as the smell of egg doesn’t go early.
How to Make French Toast Sticks
Ingredients: 8 slices Texas toast white bread, ¼ cup milk, 2 tablespoon cinnamon, 2 tablespoons sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla, Syrup (for serving)
- Cut all bread pieces into strips and place in a separate dish.
- Add milk, vanilla powder, eggs and cinnamon in another bowl and mix them well.
- Put the pan on the stove and heat it over medium high flame.
- Spray cooking oil and spread it all over the pan.
- Dip the strips in the mixture and place them one by one in the pan.
- Cook each strip for 1-2 minutes and until lightly browned.
- Serve it with warm syrup.
- Cut strip pieces in equal sizes.
- Beat eggs before adding other ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix sugar well as its better to use it in the grind form.
Many people don’t like the taste of milk and vanilla in French toasts and the question arises that how to make French toast without vanilla and how to make French toast without milk.
The answer is simple as you are free to exclude any item form ingredients, but make sure that the coating of the mixture covers the slice well and its softness doesn’t go away.