[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]ou want true freedom ? That may seem like an odd question but not really, if you stop and think about it.
Most people want to make money or more money, they want something to be different in their lives but for most people that is only as long as it is easy, however as fast as it sinks in that it is a process and processes can sometimes take a while to happen they begin to question themselves and what they are doing.
Determine all of that before you begin the process, that way you don’t have to quit or give up. It is giving up that stops the process, not failure.
Failure is when something you are doing does not work out, so you fix it, change it and keep going. Quitting on the other hand is giving up and surrendering on your dreams.
How bad do you really want it?
If realizing your dreams was simple everyone, including you would already be experiencing them. It is easy to beat yourself up while others seem to be achieving what you want.
It is easy to think and entertain the thoughts that others realize their dreams because they are smarter than you or better than you. That is not necessarily the case, here is the real difference, when they fail, they don’t quit, they don’t give up, they have the attitude of an overcomer.
They are determined and they get up and go again. You keep going until you get there, if you are not willing to do that, then the reality is you are better off not starting. Again I ask how bad to you really want it?
If you don’t want change or things to be different in your life, then simply keep doing what you are doing. If you don’t want change so bad that you can taste it, don’t start. That’s right, save yourself the time and frustration.But if you do want it so bad you can taste it, what are you waiting for?
So the first step is make these determinations. If you decide you want it then the next step is to find the vehicle that will get you there. What is the criteria needed to determine that?
The steps have to be simple.
- Needs to be something that does not require you to step to far outside your comfort zone.
- Needs to be something that the masses can or are using. You want it to have mass appeal.
- It needs to be something you can be or are passionate about. Something that enables you to help people for example.
- Ideally for it to work for the masses.
- It is best if it does not require the people you share it with to change something they are already doing.
- It has to meet a real need.
- As part of appealing to the masses it needs to be reasonably priced and something that can save them money.
- The company making it available has to be solid, and have solid people at the helm. A company that makes decisions based on fact and data, not a whim.
There are 8 points of criteria, and there could be a dozen more but if you can find something that meets those criteria and be committed to the process, you will have a winner.